Located across the street from Historic Rocky Mountain College on Poly Drive, The Granary has been a landmark restaurant in Billings, Montana for nearly 50 years! Originally built in 1935, the Granary served as the milling department for Billings Polytechnic Institute until World War II when they closed the doors. The Granary sat vacant until 1976 when it was reopened as a restaurant.
New ownership along with the recent remodel breathes new life into a Billings staple and honors the history of the past. Accents of rough cut timbers and cold rolled steel run throughout the dining room and bar providing a modern take on a classic landmark.